Wednesday, September 13, 2006

It's been busy for a Wednesday

The bike shed at the site where I'm working at the moment, at night

Work is keeping me reasonably busy at the moment, which has raised my spirits no end. I’m doing weekend days and odd evening shifts (doesn’t this entry sound like one of Travis Bickle’s monologues so far?), but I like the odd little extra moments that gives me, like this morning at home, when I had the chance to catch up on bits and pieces. I also stayed true to my promise and did some running outdoors, along the Union Canal (that’s a local stretch of water, not a posh term for “front bottom”), the banks of which were verdant and lovely, without any significant trauma. My next outdoor race will not be such as shock to my joints as the last.

Now Reading: Ghost Rider – Travels On The Healing Road by Neil Peart
Now Watching: Doctor Who – The Moonbase
Now Playing: 21st Century Schzoid BandLive In New York

No comments: