Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Helen is returning home in a matter of minutes. I immediately feel an odd kinship with Gary from Men Behaving Badly. I went to the weekly pub gathering of the Edinburgh Doctor Who group last night. It was an evening of great kinship and cameraderie and we decamped en masse to another hostelry when our niggardly hosts threw us out. I only lasted another pint there.

I feel I have achieved quite a lot in the last few days - presents are wrapped, ironing is ironed and I feel that our house is withstanding the Second Law of Thermodynamics rather well. Better than I am, anyway. I still haven't returned to the gym since my last documented visit. I will brave this tomorrow. Maybe.

Helen has now received well over a hundred Christmas cards. I have received five. What does that say?

No comments: